1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Sir Willy / NYTE

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Still Frame, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

This could be WBB drama, but hazela told me at brit bank u were talking some **** about how u can destroy me in duels, care to go a few rounds? After watching you duel sedric i think i might even stone off eval to make it fair for you...

2. Damm Looter

Damm Looter Guest

I cannot believe that you would even post on here that there is the slightest bit of drama at WBB !!!

Every time I have been there it is like visiting Mr Rogers neighborhood

3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

This also could be drama but when I was sitting at WBB I heard the little fishy in the water saying that Sieg wants Sir Willy to use NYTE to duel so it will be a fair fight for him :D

4. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Wishing i knew any of his characters besides a skilled midget. He talked so much **** on here and dueled sed and said he was a little "rusty" but being rusty doesnt mean using pots and specials in duels or still loving in under a minute :p hazela wouldnt lie to me! hehe

5. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Geez Sieg I know Hazela wouldnt lie to you. I was joking with ya NYTE is an undevloped character ya know I gotta give you a hard time LOL

6. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I thought it was gonna be his mule or something

7. Sedric

Sedric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I dont remember him using potions but he did bleed me at the beginning of our mage duel.

What does, "or still :love:loving:love: in under a minute", mean?

8. Insta

Insta Guest

Tell him I said props to him, a mage that can actually use specials.... You dont see a mage that can actually use specials very often now days. (not so much in a duel, but at least it's not one of the uber gimp 95+ skill point template wepons)

9. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

It means i was on some whacky pain killers from my doctor lol my bad! I dont even remember what it was supposed to say lol

10. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I think i figured out what i meant, i believe it was intended to say losing!

11. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

Lets get things straight. Some noob was running his mouth at Brit and sounded alot like Mal. When i offered him to duel over and over, he sat there an contuied to call people Little punk kids and go on about how he was best. I then commented saying" Hey Mal you talk alot but why wont you fight Seig. Never did I say id fight Seig or destory Seig. Nor was I cuasing the Drama. So ya.

12. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Then i owe you an apology :( my bad. But i do find it funny how often my name comes up around brit bank because i spend maybe 10 minutes there a week.

13. Sedric

Sedric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Props? He was dead just as the bleed wore off.

14. Sir Willy

Sir Willy Guest

Name came up ,just becuase i read the posts bout him not dueling, and making alot of excuses. Not sure if it was Mal but sure sounded like Mal running his mouth at Britt. And on a sidenote, a quick qustion for both sedric and seig. That farmhick guy. Have either of you dueled him yet?

15. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

No clue who that is

16. Malador

Malador Guest

Look boy dont you start too.

So you thought you saw me saying something at the bank and thought you would set yourself up to look like the tough guy by offering a duel to someone who has stated quite clearly dozens of times and more to the point in the last day that he DONT DUEL and you got your bluff called didnt you. What a moron.

Lets get some things straight.

First I dont hang out at banks. If there isnt fighting going on I am generally not hanging out in the area.

Second I dont run my mouth here or in game. In fact I rarely talk in game at all because mostly there are not many players worth talking to and given your performance here you fit in that category.

Third I never claimed I was the best in fact I claim exactly the opposite. That is if you cannot beat me in a fair fight you suck. I mean you suck bad.

Fourth if you going to talk smack name your toons cause I dont know you.

Last of course you started/caused drama. WTF you think all this is. The following is what I do in game every night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

MAL HAS A FACE BOOK! :p

What scroll did you loot mal? I dont know exactly what this is so could you tell me what the server browser thing for vent is? I dno much about what you can do with it all i've ever done was use vent to talk. I dno how to do any of that looking at other peoples vent stuff.

18. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I like how you can integrate it with iTunes and Winamp and crap, I just found that out the other day!

19. Sedric

Sedric Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Lets just say the only way I can beat Beyond Belief(farmhicks red) is if he isnt using his hit point regen suit.

If you ever duel him for money request that he change his suit. But even without his HPR suit he's, in my opinion, one of the best pure mage duelers on the shard.

20. Insta

Insta Guest

I've dueled him a few times as well. I agree with Sedric. He's one of if not, the best pure mage on the shard. I think I'm like 5win and 70ish loses vs him. He's a beast. with or w/o his hp suit

21. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I just noticed something mal, in all but 1 of those screenshots the name is in the bottom left corner :p

22. Malador

Malador Guest

That is very observant of you.

23. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

Is that in more of your screenshots and you just overlooked it before or is it just starting to do it now?

24. Malador

Malador Guest

I just turned the feature back on recently as it had somehow been turned off. So yes it is in more of them but it has not been in them lately until just recently.

I thought we had agreed not to speak to or about each other. Lets continue that practice.

25. Still Frame

Still Frame Guest

I thought we just weren't going to argue? Don't worry mal, just 1 more day then you will probably rarely hear from me at all.