1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skara bank

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Hatter, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Just curious if this is legal gameplay. (blocking guards in a 1 tile area)

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

What are they blocking you from? Just curious.

3. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

It has been thus far, its called a turrent when u have the guards surrounded on all four sides by the faction vendors... ill have them cleared out by tonight

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Whose guards? I am stuck at work, washing dishes.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

It's quite legal, although blocking the door to the bank may be questionable.

6. Ahh, thanks HaHa. I just like to be able to buy regs and bottles without the faction NPCs casting mindblasts on my resist-less psuedo pvper char.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

and this is why the Faction system is a complete crock of ... well, you know.

Should've just kept the Chaos vs. Order system in, added rewards, and made it so that warring meant something (other than being a guild with the most wars on a particular server). :|!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ah chaos and order was great
    they should bring that back

9. Guest

Guest Guest

But whose guards were they? Do I owe you an ass whooping?

10. they were TB guards.

11. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know if you block the entrance to any public structure it is illegal. You can page a GM and get those few removed. As lame as it is, the guard turreting is apparently legal, though I've had them removed before.

12. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Ahh, thanks HaHa. I just like to be able to buy regs and bottles without the faction NPCs casting mindblasts on my resist-less psuedo pvper char.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know factions put the vendors there right?

If they block your game play that much I can just take them all down for you.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know if you block the entrance to any public structure it is illegal. You can page a GM and get those few removed. As lame as it is, the guard turreting is apparently legal, though I've had them removed before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure to get the one removed from the front of Tb base too then. Thou I think the guards add another challange to getting into the base.

14. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Buy away, they gone now [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guards are a joke now. One ninja star and they drop.

15. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

they have always been that way. they never were able to cure, lol