1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(RP) Skara Brae discussion thread!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Velvathos, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Greetings Skara Brae citizens, I am your new and current Governor of Skara Brae, Palin Whiteblade.. Governor Palin has a nice ring to doesn't it? *grins*

Anyways, I shall be funding the trade deals for my entire term in office.. I am making this promise, if I break it I will step down.. However, donations would still be nice! The more gold we have for the treasury the merrier! Currently 11 million sits on it, I will try and rely on donations till then, if not then I will crowns from my own coffers to utilize it..

Feel free to attach below any questions or concerns you have regarding Skara Brae or if you would like to see a specific trade deal for when the current one is over, attach it all below! And thank you!

*signed neatly*

Palin Whiteblade, Governor
  2. Alaster The Insane

Alaster The Insane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 2, 2010

*takes a scrapped paper in a secret pocket*

how dou you feel about planning to have the King down, while he's the only one to have given rest to our land ? I'd wish to not be in your shoes.
    I'm sure you have great plans for bringing back lot of people !

Second question ?

Who said i gropped them when undies stealing ? It's all a legend. I never grope. I never steal. I borrow on long term and that's all.

Third question.

It's all cool with your nifty friends no one ever meet ? I'm sure beeing around with never people is really productive for everyone, for sure.

Sure a good bunch of governors we have here.