1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skara Brae Is Hosting Another Community Doom Run!!!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Events' started by jadey, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadey

jadey Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sage Governor of Skara Brae will be hosting another Community Doom Run!!!

When: SUNDAY September 22nd at 6pm est. We will be gathering at the Skara Brae Bank, and gating to Doom from there. We hope people of the realm will attend. So please come and join us for some hunting fun and a chance for an atrifact to drop in your pack!!!

2. CaptainLu

CaptainLu Adventurer

Awesome, not sure if its meant to reply in such a thread but I am very happy to see yall being so active with the city and running events, thank you I feel like I picked a good town :)

Anyhow do you need any demon bones for skulls? Is that something I can drop in the town donation box?

3. jadey

jadey Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

We are pretty well set for demon bones but if you would like you can drop off at the Governors Office in the Mailbox or at Whispering Rose vendors in themailbox also...Thank Youso much for the offer. We are glad you are enjoying the events for the city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.