1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying and Selling] Skara Brae Subsidy Vendor Program

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by York_Siege, Mar 22, 2014.

1. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

This program is designed to offset costs and prevent loss on vendors that sale general need items. These items are Potions, Spell books, Spell scrolls (gate, teleport, mark. Etc.), LRC (jewelry and armor), Regents, Bandages, etc… this does not include high end items. It’s been said once or twice that some items aren’t worth stocking because there is only loss on it and that is the ideal behind offsetting by paying the difference to stock it at a fair price. Even if the item doesn’t sell the cost of stocking is covered by the subsidy.

The Subsidy may come in the form of Gold or Resources, if available. So this means those who use the New Mag Stalls and transferred players that sell resources can benefit by having resources available. The amount and level of support depends on the items being sold.

How to become a Vendor message my on the forums or catch me in general chat and tell me where your vendor is located. Only one vendor is needed to take part. I will take a look and see what would be can be subsidized. I will keep the program running while I am in office in Skara Brae.

Thank you

York

Governor of Skara Brae

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Umm, Obama Vendorcare ?

Igg A Pie likes this.
  3. York_Siege

A subsidy is an old economic tool and has nothing to do with Obama...even if it is normally given out by the government.
    it is basically meant to offset costs for items that are in the public interest.
    Would you be interested in participating Garth? I am aware that you have a vendor house by Moonglow Gate.

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

hehe

5. York_Siege

I have a few people that have agreed but i still need people who are willing to take part. So far there a spellbook/spell scrolls, Lrc suits, and basic weapons vendors covered. I'm still looking to subsidize a few start up merchants. This includes skills like Alchemy, carp, and bowcrafting (bolts) .
    This could be a pretty decent hand up for those who are new to the server and could use top gold value for their resources. Buying leathers, gems (mainly amber), cloth, etc...
    Please post here or start a private conversation.

6. York_Siege

Will re-open the Bardic trade deal tonight when it expires. The Current total 4025177. No donations last week.

7. Arradin

Arradin Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Im almost done with my crafting skills now ( mid 90's ) and would like to know how i can take part in this .

8. York_Siege

Basically you would set up a vendor ( this can be at your house or I can find you a suitable location for one) the vendor is stocked with Basic needs items. I will fund with gold or resources the costs of the vendor and extra to keep the price of the items at a reasonable level.
    We can meet up and you can show me what you are selling and I will give you an gold or resource amount and make a price suggestion (you do not have to take it, but it is based off a price medium).