1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skill change comming up a nerf, or fix?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sapphirediablo11, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Well i've seen alot of these around this so i just want to know who thinks its a good idea, or bad idea, and why...

Personally its a fix, since it balances out the game more, rather then destroy something. If someoen wants to use a skill earn it yerself,

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Were there not enough threads on this already? I'm only saying this because, you haven't said a single thing that wasn't already said in another thread, in fact you said less..

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

4. Surprised that one person, can't come up with many have over long periods of time, that are just meant for complaining pointlessly, i just want people opinions organized nicely not flames by someone who doesn't answer the question and waste space and time of others.
    Thanks you for your attempt, to be rude. Have a good day sir.

5. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nerf. If it was to balance the game, they would also reduce the effectiveness of tamers in PvM, instead of just taking away one of the only things that made dexxers truly viable.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Fix. It just really makes a lot of sense. If you need the jewelry to raise your skill to cast into form and then remove the jewelry, you should not be able to maintain the form as your true skill is insufficient.

7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

items are ****ed

8. "nerf or fix?"

Neither.

9. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Its a fix its good for the game. If people want to use a skill they should train it.

10. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Fix.
    Otherwise I should be able to get jewleries/SS to push my taming/ss requirement and go get a super pet. I should be able to control it even if I drop my skills down to 40. And if I die it should also revert me back therefore my pet wont listen to me unless I get my skills up and command it successfully ONCE and the effect should be permanent until I am killed again.

11. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Its neither a Fix or a Nerf its annoying at best.