1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

skill gain buggy?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fizzleton, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there, have the issue that after the transfer of skills from soulstones they appear to be somehow "locked". Have two sills atm - transferred 88 hiding on a char and wasn't able to get the normal guaranteed gain or any other gain for two days; and eval int on another char staying at 112,6 and not gaining. There is both room in the absolute skill cap and also in the skill itself. Any thoughts? Regards, Fizzle

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had this with Mining after I stone swapped the skill to my warrior to do some Garg pickaxes (99.3 and had space to gain the rest)
    Didn't gain anything for 24 hours after I swapped the skill then back to normal.

Just thought it was me, lol. Glad to know i'm not gone totally insane. :gee:

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Because it count's your gain of 88 skill points you transferred over as a gain... therefore you already got your GG of the day. Sorry Charlie.

Victim of Siege likes this.
  4. Fizzleton

Fizzleton Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

thx for clearing that!

5. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

If it worked that way we'd all store skills on stones take them off once a day and get the GG and put them back... but no it won't work that way... smart devs smart.

6. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Also GGS is NOT a guaranteed Daily gain as many believe it is. The minimum time between gains is dependent on total skill points of that character and can exceed 2 days between gains....so what you maybe experiencing isnt a bug but how the system is designed.....Here is a chart to help you understand....

[​IMG]

Lord Frodo likes this.