1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Mysticism] Skill gains; who did what?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Bullseye_of_Atl, May 6, 2010.

1. I've noticed no sticky, to date, for mysticism. Call me old school....I like the gain charts players post to go by.

I picked up that globe, it does help....but alot of time players add little tips or tricks....anyone help out on how they got to 120, or even GM'd mysticism?

Appreciate it, Thnx

2. jojo_la

jojo_la Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

There's a good guide over at uoguide.com. I've been using it and it's been working very well. I actually imbued two rings to get past the spell trigger range and jumped right into Cleansing Winds. I went from about 56ish real to 62ish real in about 1.5 hours of training last night.

Wear a 100% Lower Reagent Cost suit. Desirable modifications include Lower Mana Cost, Mana Regeneration, 2 Faster Casting and 6 Faster Cast Recovery

http://www.uoguide.com/Mysticism

0 - 40 - Train at Mystic vendor in Ter Mur
    Alternative: 0 - 30 cast Healing Stone, 30 - 40 cast Eagle Strike or Sleep on yourself
    40 - 55 - Cast Stone Form
    55 - 72 - Cast Spell Trigger (UOAssist can make a macro to cast and select spell option)
    72 - 90 - Cast Cleansing Winds on yourself
    90 - 110 - Cast Hail Storm
    110 - 120 - Cast Nether Cyclone

3. I really appreciate the advice, and will work on that UOassist macro tonight.

Thanks again.

4. jojo_la

jojo_la Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Since I use the enhanced client, the UO macros wasn't possible. I ended up imbusing +13 on a ring and bracelet to get myself into cleansing winds range. I'll probably do that until 72 real then drop the bracelet/ring and go from there.