1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

skill gains

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Trying to work up healing, already blew my cash on cloth from vendors.

Does anyone have some extra cloth and trapped boxes so I can work it to 70 quickly?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

How about just a trapped box :>

3. Guest

Guest Guest

you can try killing mummies, I hear they like to carry bandages

4. icq me. you have my icq. i gave ya that bushido suit. i got some stuff for you.

5. You can get plenty of bandages from the Trog's in the painted caves as well. Not sure of your skills but is best it you take them down quick for more bandages.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep. I farmed mummies for weeks when I started. Ended up with 8k bandages, 5k garlic, 1k bottles, and a couple hundred k gold.

7. Rilla

Rilla Guest

Last time I checked cotton was free in fields. I like the Moonglow one, spawns enough for 6 bolts at a time. By the time you grab it and whisk back to town to spin it and weave it, they've usualy respawned and you can do it again. Also good for gathering regs while you wait, or gathering hides to sell while you wait. That's what I did in the beginning. Sold leathers and farmed bolts of cloth.

8. `Lynk

`Lynk Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Last time I checked cotton was free in fields. I like the Moonglow one, spawns enough for 6 bolts at a time. By the time you grab it and whisk back to town to spin it and weave it, they've usualy respawned and you can do it again. Also good for gathering regs while you wait, or gathering hides to sell while you wait. That's what I did in the beginning. Sold leathers and farmed bolts of cloth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent like 3 hours last night sheering sheep, and in between lightning striking cows. (and you guys wonder why no one wants to start up a char on siege - lol)

Once I can get my healing up to 70 I will PvM for skill gains, but until then it's just a waste of time.

I have enough bandaids to get me to 70 now, I just need a trapped box. Pimpin aint easy&lt; I will ICQ you later tonight from home, you have a box?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Kat was donating trapped boxes at luna bank a few days ago. But be careful. Hers Hurt!

10. no i have a penis cause im a male. but i can find you a box.

11. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend