1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Skill levels

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Scoobs, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

I am training imbuing and have managed to reach 99.3 for today. For a laugh, I took a few rings and tried to imbue as 4th and 5th properties. In all cases, my chance for imbuing was 0%. I appreciate that the first few mods were quite high intensity, but I cannot see how some people are managing to imbue 3 or 4 near max mods?

Am I missing something here?
  2. Serafi

Serafi Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    The weeping and gnashing of teeth trying to apply that last mod at the Queens soulforge? When you reach 120 you will be able to imbue to the cap. However, the chance of success for that last mod, can be low even then. I am sure I have had such a low chance of success that my success chance almost entirely is made up of the race bonus and forge bonus. Can`t remember numbers now though, but I do remember all the failings...

I usually move to the Queens forge when I am about to apply the third mod.
  3. Scoobs

Scoobs Guest

Thanks for the response. I wonder when the Imbue success talismans will start dropping?!
  4. Yacct

Yacct Guest

Assuming you're gargoyle at queen's forge it's not too bad, usually like ~10% chance for the final? Remember to leave the least expensive imbues till last though...