1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skill Locks Bugged?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Tristan Lewis, Mar 8, 2008.

1. About half of mine and my wifes accounts have recieved the locks on time the others are pushing 7 days late. Just wondering if they are partly turned off or bugged? Not that it matters much with amnesty coming just curious.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

About half of mine and my wifes accounts have recieved the locks on time the others are pushing 7 days late. Just wondering if they are partly turned off or bugged? Not that it matters much with amnesty coming just curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read here somewhere that skill lock distribution has been suspended until amnesty, since *all* sims will be caught up based on entitlement days at that time. I will see if I can dig up that post, but it had to be here that I read it since this is where I read most faithfully.

3. I read that post too and it turned into a big bitchfest. I couldnt locate it either thats why i started a new one.
    If thats the case then why has about 6 out of 11 accts gotten locks and not the others? I beleave its bugged but like I said it dont really matter with locks soon being handed out based on paid time.