1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skill-loss after dying to ilshenar spawn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Drowy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Me and a few others had skill-loss after we died to the Spawn at the ilshenar champs. Is this intended?

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Are you in factions? Did you regain the skills after 20 minutes?...la

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What spawn and what killed you, and as Rico had already asked, are you in factions? Did you notice any of the spawn being orange.

4. Mikeee

Mikeee Guest

Factions shouldn't matter as you don't receive silver or skill loss in non Felucca based areas. Correct?

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

It shouldn't matter, but who knows if the code didn't get switched around in this recent publish...la

6. UOAuctions

UOAuctions Guest

I do believe you do.. if i remember correctly the invasion in Tram, I died, went into stat and was getting a little silver for each creature I killed.

7. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure about non-fel champ spawns since all my faction chars stay pretty much in fel. I knew the invasion forces other than the crimson dragon would put a faction char in stat.

8. Drowy

Drowy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

As far as i remember it was Rikky spawn to all of us, not 100% sure tho. I was killed by level 3 spawn and one was killed by a dragon. We are in factions and regained the skill points after 20 minutes. No monsters appeared orange tho and we got no silver.

9. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Is there any chance you might have inadvertently caused your own or a guildmate's death? Suicide on a faction character usually causes skill loss; however, death to a guildmate never has, as far as I know.

10. Noobish Noob

Noobish Noob Guest

Lol..add this to the list of things borked with the latest patch. I was trying to tame a fire beetle last night. I have tamed several before..no biggie. This time I failed every single time. The animal was beat into submission, my taming is more than needed, and yet failure after failure. I was about to give up when I decided to click on the actual taming button in skills instead of the "tame" tag over the beetle. First try Bang, tamed. I also noticed that my mage now had spells for bushido up on my screen. I don't have bushido on my necro mage. Somehow the file that saves the screen setup has been merged a bit.