1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skill primary and secondary stats

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Divster, Nov 24, 2008.

1. Divster

Divster Guest

A few months ago someone was kind enough to post the details of the primary and secondary stats for each skill, however I cannot for the life of me find on stratics or elsewhere. if anyone could point me in the direction of this information I would be very greatfull!

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

http://uo.stratics.com/content/arms-armor/specialmoves.php

hope this helps

3. Divster

Divster Guest

Ah thx for the reply but this isn't what i'm after, each skill has a primary and secondary stat (str,int,dex) which has a 1 in 20 or so chance of rising each time you gain in the given skill. The primary rises 75% of the time the secondary 25% of the time. Somewhere there used to be a list of which stats each skill effected, but i fear this has been lost :(

4. try Players Corner FAQ look for the response "Stat Gains from Skills". I believe that's what ye be needing.

5. Divster

Divster Guest

Aah Kimi thats it exactly thanks so much :) and ty Amon for the help too!

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol oops its still early for me I misunderstood what you were asking my bad

7. Divster

Divster Guest

no problem thx for trying :)