1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Skill Requirements

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Phaen Grey, May 10, 2010.

1. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I apologize if I have overlooked this having already been posted; I've been looking for this information today:

Is there a table posted that lists what imbues become available at what skill levels. Specifically I am interested in the skill lvl needed to imbue the spider slayer property on a bow.

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

I think it is very difficult to make a table like that since the amount of skill needed depends on race and soulforge used and the pre-existing weight of the item. I'm not aware of one.

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

I've never seen a table like what you are looking for. The success chance for getting the slayer (since it is a 100% intensity property) to imbue on the item would be very low. When it becomes "available" it will be <1% success chance.

I suggest you log onto the Test Center and check the % success as you gradually increment the skill up. That way you can find out the skill level that suits your desired %success.

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you I hadn't thought of trying that.