1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skill Tutor Statue Information

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by NewThunder, Sep 1, 2008.

1. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

I am getting tired of answering question about how to obtain Skill tutor statues. Here is a the information about the quest:

A few things to keep in Mind:

1) the quest is broken, if you lose you will not be able to challange the Darkknight again on that Char, this bug has been reported and I expect it to be fixed "soon"

2) You have a limited time to defeat the Darkknight, if the quest times you out, the bug will kick in and you will lose your chance to challange the darkknight again.

3) It is a pain in the A.ss to defeat the darkknight on new chars, he auto dispells, has this thing that he does with pets that is not so nice, and just when you think you have him dead he will suddenly heal.

4)When I was bored beyond belief, I ran 40 Chars through the new haven on test center and challanged the dark knight (easy to do when you can simply set your stats and skills) I recieved 3 Skill tutor statues, 12 Echo Staffs, and 23 Rings of the Servant, twice the quest timed out on me.

Hope that answers your questions.

2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Is it possible to get the rune from Gwen on the new char, then give it to one of your more trained chars and challenge the dark Knight on that char?

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

No it is not possible. Another neat little bug is sometimes if your char fails to cast recall the runes color will change anyway and you will lose your chance to challange the Darkknight; Be sure if your char is iffy on casting recall to use a scroll.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

aw wow that stinks. Ok ty for the info