1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

skill tutor statue

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_feath, Jan 10, 2008.

1. How much are these going for? I'm thinking of selling mine, but would like a price range.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

i normally see em for 3-5

3. Guest

Guest Guest

2-3 on Baja.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have one for sale on Chessy, if anyone there is interested.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Curiosity is killing me...

What is a skill tutor statue? [​IMG]

6. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

still dunno what this is, someone post a pic?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

It's a lil statue of an npc (female in a shirt and long skirt), I'd post a pic if I didn't just get a new hd that doesn't have photoshop installed in addition to the software I use to upload pics to my server *so lazy*

Apparently it's a reward for doing some quest in KR or something. I dunno, you do the quest and get a lil skill statuette. I have one but no clue on how to use it, tho I have heard they are very handy for training skills. Maybe it only works in KR...

8. I'll post a picture in a bit.... iirc, it wasn't for doing a quest in KR, as such, but for completing and killing the captain (or whoever) on the newbie quest, when first entering new haven. It's helps out newbs ... which is why most people who have it, cant use it. The newbs brightly sell the thing right off. Its a unique piece of deco. She looks like a stern school teacher type to me lol

9. Guest

Guest Guest

there ya go feath

[​IMG]

10. For a little more clarification, I believe it tells the likelihood of a certain action granting a skill gain.

11. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

thats cool, so the only play that can get these are young chars?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

i sold one for 5m and 2 for 10m ea