1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skills Forums

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Salaw, Jun 10, 2008.

1. Salaw

Salaw Guest

I need some advice on or tips/tricks whatever on fishing...Where are the Temp Forums for skills ???

Can anybody point me in the right direction, or at least tell me at what point I need to get off the dock onto a boat for gains ???

Thanks

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

No clue on your orignal question, but, would love to see the other forums back up and running. Its not that hard to set up a couple dozen or so sub-categories. Im getting the feeling it is what we see is what we get.

The trade forums are awful now. I want to see my shard. Not a combined list with a few others.

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Post your questions on the UO Players Corner for now guys.
    I know it isn't the same as reading the guides and FAQ's on the various skills forums.

The Wizards are working feverishly with magnifying glassess and tweezers to put us all together again.

I think you have to be 65ish? to head to deeper water for gains. Any fisherman out there that remember what the cut off is?

Be Safe

4. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

As for fishing there is a server line running north to south. If you are right on it you will be able to gain as if you were in shallow water.

5. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Buc's Den Docks is the best one to gain off. Then get on boat and move east from there and gain quite well.

Ori

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!