1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skullcap facing West?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Zabrina, May 28, 2009.

1. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Hi, I'm sorry to post this small of an issue on here, but I didnt know where else to ask really :p

I checked some old posts, as I'm making some dressform deco at the moment. And I see people suggesting Skullcaps that face both ways, well I can only find the ones that face North. Ive been to all the tailor shops on the shard (lol), hunted for it to drop from monsters, made it myself, but they all face north and cant be turned!
    Anyone able to help me? Dont they spawn like that anymore or something?
    Thanks a lot :)

Happy decoing!
    Regards,
    Zab

2. I normally fine them easy enough on brigands and such. Have seen them in t chests also.

3. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Ah ok, good to hear, though I've killed a few hundred brigands these days and none seem to drop any kind of headpieces. If anyone on Europa come across a couple of these Id be happy to buy them :)

4. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've seen them as a recovered from a ship wreck item.

5. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Ah thanks all!
    For the record, I ended up getting mine as a deamon drop :) My lovely friend did some hunting and came across a couple so I'm sorted.

6. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just so ya'll know, I got back to back skullcaps facing west off of the named spiders in Twisted Weld. Lissith and Sabrix. They are pretty easy to kill. Just honor yourself to run in there and try not to get any of the named changlings on you!