1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skylark, can ye help me!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by RedDaTeef, Aug 31, 2008.

1. RedDaTeef

RedDaTeef Guest

I had a little accident with this fire place you made and can't seem to get the bench back up to where it is supposed to be. Could someone (perferably Sky, since she's so nice and good at this) tell me how to fix it or come over to my place and fix it for me.
    Of course they will be a payment involved.
    Thank you.
    [​IMG]
    I happen to be be highlighting that cloak on the piano, but its by accident.

2. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*points and laughs at the deco noob*

3. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Oh noes!!! Not the corner piece!!! :sad2:

To the bat cave!

Hmmm...I think the easiest way to fix that without causing more problems is to build a small goza stair and goza shelf and replace the offending bench, then remove the gozas.

Step 1: place 2 small square gozas on the tiles directly to the left of the tile the left pillar is constructed on. Place a small goza directly over the black goza that is under the left pillar section.

Step 2: Raise the leftmost goza 2 times with the deco tool.

Step 3: Raise the 1st goza to the left of the pillar 4 times with the deco tool.

Step 4: Raise the goza you placed under the pillar section until it says "you cannot raise it any higher"

Step 5: Climb up on your little goza stair, stepping on the 2-layer high goza first, then the 4-layer second. Drop your bench on the goza over the pillar section. Lock down the bench. This is what it will look like:

[​IMG]

Step 6: Chop the goza under the bench with an axe.

[​IMG]

Step 7: Lower the bench with the deco tool until it is level with the other benches for the top of the fireplace.

Step 8: Chop your goza stairs with an axe to clean up

[​IMG]

Step 9: Celebrate having successfully repaired your fireplace with advance deco techniques, and destroying all evidence of the boo boo! ;)

-Skylark

4. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

So the question now is did the crisis get resolved or is Red now buried and helpless under a pile of fallen deco??

-Skylark