1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Skylark

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by -Whiskey-, Jan 16, 2009.

1. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

Wondering if you would design and deco a Home for me?:D

2. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I appreciate the vote of confidence, Whiskey, and if I were still actively playing I would be happy to do it. But my UO deco emergencies are pretty much done. I am in the process of packing up my own beloved houses, after which I will close my accounts.

There are some very fine house builders & decorators active on Siege still, though. Hopefully one of them will help you out. :)

-Skylark

3. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

DANG. i was hoping to tell everyone that the Great Skylark designed my home =:)bowdown:

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Whiskey... I do understand. One of Skylark's last projects is one I hold. I could not have had a better designer in my opinion.

I would recommend Luka... But I have a big job in line for her soon. Wait in line...

5. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Has nobody seen my beautiful home? Catch a glimpse of it while you can in Barter Town, it is going to be redesigned soon, per my guild leaders orders!

6. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

when are u trading the house over? I am ready.

Lorddog

7. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

Lorddog, I think Petra & Patty have removed what they wanted, so I am just about done with the house. There are only about 950 lockdowns free but there are a few hundred pieces of junk - jewelry, and L5 BoD reward hued clothing items from my vendor army that you might want to pass on to NEW, as well as a boatload of old holiday deeds and such (trees, reindeer, etc. probably 100 or more pieces). That should free up a few more hundred lockdowns when it is out of there, but I'll let you take care of that if you want. :)

-Skylark

8. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have +40% storage which should give me more storage then you. Whenever your ready.

Lorddog