1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Slasher & Navery Bug?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Green Mouser, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

Last night while fighting Slasher. I took a dirtnap and was instantly teleported to Navery as a ghost beside my body with the Ressurrect Screen,

I had to dress, recall out, run back to Slasher to finish the fight.

Is this by design?
  2. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 4, 2008
    did you eat a seed of the silver sapling by any chance? hehe
  3. Green Mouser

Green Mouser Guest

No, but on that note. Does the sapling ressurrect you there or send you elsewhere? I have never used a seed due to using Sacrifice.
  4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

When you use the seed, you basically plant it in the ground anywhere in the abyss. When you later die in the abyss, it will teleport you and your corpse to the location of your planted seed.
  5. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

Sounds like you planted a seed. Maybe you double clicked on one by mistake while in navrey's layer. :gun::redx:
  6. house4saleUO

house4saleUO Guest

On another note several guildies and I experienced and major bug with slasher of veils. When he did the rock attack, several times when we picked up the blue rocks the game totally shut down and when I mean totally I mean UO window closed poof gone straight to desktop!!!!!! It happened to me twice! And happened to 2 more of my guild mates. Big issue there.:stretcher:
  7. Cal_Mythic

Cal_Mythic Guest

Which client?
  8. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 15, 2005
    Same crash happens during IDOC in case multiple players drag same item. Classic 2D