1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slasher of Screens

Discussion in 'UHall' started by The_Traveler, Aug 14, 2010.

1. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

2. I sorry but I read this and couldent stop laughing, I had this image of you and your wife playing Uo next to each other, The flashes start and one of you go down.

MAN DOWN, MAN DOWN then you start army crawling throughout the house. lol

3. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

Wife down actually. :)

It was a group hunt. Once the flashes started she had to leave.

We're not exactly side by side. I had to move out of striking range because of my often made stupid comments.:gee:

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Hehe.....

Well trust me I share your pain and Yes I think it's a bit overboard... especially when he does it like 10 times in a row.

5. im sorry traveler I just saw this like Saturday night live skit. I had to say it. :)

6. The_Traveler

The_Traveler Guest

It's all good Static.
    This went down on Atlantic. Next time I'll find you and drag you along with us.

7. Requiem_baja

Requiem_baja Visitor

I'f you just solo him like I do he doesnt do that flashing thing alot.

8. deal Im just getting my FIRST EVER pvm char going, add me on icq if you want