1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slasher of Veils

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Ivor_MacGregor, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Ivor_MacGregor

Ivor_MacGregor Journeyman

How in the world does a character whom has seen, fought, and slain every demon in this game going to be scared stiff, and unable to move, from some demon who isn't even half the size of a greater dragon...rubbish I tell you.

Does anyone have any tips for a warrior (sampire-meler) for this annoying ability of Slasher's. The only defense I had was pure luck. I managed to slay the beast after two, looooooong hours, and a pack full of death robes. Any tips will be much appreciated.

P.S., the only thing I had to show for my sweat and tears was a decorative claw. Go figure...lol. :wall:

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If you're on a lone sampire, you need to chug and bandage through his paralyze/meteor shower.

3. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

It's more aggravating than anything if you're trying to solo him on a sampire. (Not really worth it imo) Just find a friend that has healing also and cross heal each other. Have one of you be a macer so you damage the slashers stamina and he'll eventually die.

If you really want to solo him... the easiest way is with a mystic dexer 120focus/120mystic and w/e else you decide to put in the template.

4. Ender76

Ender76 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Don't use a sammy. They can't chug healing pots. Use a wraith form thrower and just spam AI. Takes 40 min or so and I don't have the best gear

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Sampires can chug heals... they can't chug cures though.

6. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Cross healing stone-form dexxers.

One mace, one fencing.

MAKE ME A SANDWICH SLASHER!!!!!!!

7. longshanks

longshanks Guest

second the wraith form thrower ftw. walk him around the low fountain in the east or the square globe on the west side.

a few invis pots are a godsend. also ur a mystic so u can also have a 63 point heal stone in ur pack.

dont think your going into the lavalierre business. i've solo'd 50 of them and never got that or the breastplate. couple of 3.0 sot's was best.

my opinion is theres better ways to spend 40 min in uo.

*shrugs*