1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slasher vs Room of Virtue Symbol

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by sirion, Apr 3, 2010.

1. sirion

sirion Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

It is said that Slasher's "power" is reduced when you fight it inside the Room of Virtue (where it spawns). But in what aspect?

I've fought it many times inside and outside with a warrior, and I dont see any differences in its attacking ability/frequency.

Anyone knows?

2. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

slasher was updated with new attacks recently, virtue room may have been adjusted too ? you fight slasher with your warrior ?

3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It is an urban myth. The Slasher is no less powerful in this room. Fighting it in the Room of Virtue is even a disadvantage, due to the limited space.

P.S.: I love to fight the slayer with my fencer, too. It is fun! But I usually turn off item insurance as I usually die 20 times or so.

4. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I totally agree with hawkeye... The wife and i been fighting the slasher now for past 3 day's and have found no advantage to fighting in the room.. we normaly take him to the left of where he spawns with our archers and walk him around the small pond on the north east side of his room.. it gives you a better chance of runing off after he blast you with the best i can describe .. the same special the stygian dragon has.. one shot kill or close to 100-110 points damage.. arrow looking flame shot.. he is a blast to fight and most of the time well find 2-3 traveling by that join in to make it a way awesome fight every time,,,,,,,,:thumbup1: