1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slayer for Toxic Sliths

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Has anyone found a slayer that works against toxic sliths?

Neither the Hunter's Guide on Stratics nor UOGuide list a known slayer. I got my artificer on Atlantic access to the Queen's Forge killing these. I'm doing my second shard artificer now, but he doesn't have the mage ability of the first. So I want to buff him as much as possible. I don't have a reptile slayer spellbook to test, but thought that might work. Sliths might also be affected by either dragon, lizardman, snake, or maybe even ophidian slayer. Before I start acquiring multilple slayer spellbooks to test, I thought I would ask if someone already knew the answer to this question. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I wish all animal lore gumps would show this! rggg
    but to answer you i have no idea reptile would make sense!

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've tested it out. Reptile slayer works. I tried lizardman slayer too but it did not work.

4. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Cool that is good to know. Anyone test with any other regular slayer other than lizardman? Those now give triple damage if we can find the right one. I tried a dragon slayer and an ophidian slayer spellbook. Neither of those did any extra damage. I'm wondering about snake maybe...

-OBSIDIAN-

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

reptile, odd it's not on there.

6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I have used a reptile slayer bow on the toxic sliths with great success, and my other guildmates have used reptile slayer radiant simitars with great success. so try it you will like it.

7. Obsidian

Ok, I guess it is time to keep an eye out for a reptile slayer spellbook...

Thanks all for your help!

-OBSIDIAN-