1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Necromancy] Slayer Spellbook Effects with Necro Spells

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Obsidian, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Question -- does equipped spellbook slayer properties affect necromancy?

In otherwords, if I am carrying a repond slayer spellbook, will my pain spike and other necro damage spells be enhanced against a repond creature (i.e. trogs for example)? I know eval int doesn't impact these spells, but I'm not sure about spellbook slayer properties. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

i dont think the slayer applies to necromancy, ive tried on my necromage and seen no difference.

3. Ash

Ash Guest

From what others have told me, it appears slayer book magnifies the effect of Eval Int. So I just jumped in to test that theory, and it appears to be correct. I tried Mind Blast on Ettins and saw the same damage with and without a repond slayer spellbook. So would conclude that the formula to apply slayer book increase is tied to the Eval Int instead of straight SDI, this prevents it from being useful for mind blast, necro and spellweaving.

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Ok, that is good info and makes sense. I appreciate your insight!

-OBSIDIAN-