1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slayer spellbook price check please? Dragon slayer!

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Bill Gates, Mar 7, 2008.

1. Bill Gates

Bill Gates Guest

Hello all! I just made a pretty sweet spellbook. It is +10 Eval Int, Dragon Slayer, Lower Mana Cost 6%. What is a fair price for it on Atlantic? Thanks!

2. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You could probably get away with selling it for 500,000. That seems to be the average for something like that.

3. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

With the new super dragons the price may jump. May want to check a few Luna venders and hold it for a while.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

bro i throw out dozens of slayers
    i wouldn't pay more than 50k

I only keep super slayers wich sell from 300k to 1 mil + for a demon with stats.

normal slayers = cheap

5. Guest

Guest Guest

oh sorry dude, wasn't bashing your price. I thought you were buying

my bad

6. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

Dragon slayer books are not hard to make. They are a regular slayer. Any scribe who pumps out spellbooks sees tons of dragon slayers. Dragon slayers are only wanted over other regular slayers because they are higher end monsters. Unlike lizardman, troll, etc.

Now, that book would be extremely great if it was a REPTILE slayer. But as a dragon slayer, its still a basic slayer spellbook. super slayer books start out maybe 400k or so. a 3 mod dragon slayer, maybe worth 50-100k max. Depending on properties.

LMC is pretty easy to max out on a mage. On the other hand, if that book had SDI and/or mana regen, worth more than your current book.

A nice mana regen, dragon slayer, with SDI.. thats the perfect book your trying t get as a dragon slayer. LMC is easily reached by other items.