1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Slayer spellbooks

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by svantil8, Jan 7, 2012.

1. svantil8

svantil8 Adventurer

Nov 26, 2011
    How do you make slayer spellbooks have 100% inscription
    Thank you
  2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 12, 2005
    When you craft spellbooks they have a chance at different mods. One of the mods it can possibly have is any type slayer. To maximize your chances at mods go to legend mage, gm inscription, legend eval int (I also carry 120 med on my scribe just incase it adds a bump) and the best inscription talisman you can find. I think Talisman's cap out at 30/30.

A good inscription calculator: UO Stratics - Inscription
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    moving this to the appropriate forum - Inscription is covered in the spellcaster forum, as it is a spellcasting support skill as well as a spellcrafter-specific crafting skill (you have to have the matching casting skills at maximum for optimum spellbook crafting)