1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slayer Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Delbrie, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I have been trying to craft slayer spears for my fencer. Is there anything i need to do in particular to get a higher occurence of the slayer on the weps? I assume it is all random, but wanted to check before I burn a ton of ingot and runics? Any particular runic i should be using. My smith is 120, i have a +60 hammer and have a talismen bonus. Any advie would be appreciated. Thanks

2. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dull copper runics work well for Slayers, but have you considerd Imbuing? You can then put whatever Slayer you want on a spear plus other mods

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, but by using the hammer to get the slayer, THEN imbuing, it cuts down on the expensive ingredient costs.

4. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

If your after good slayer weapons that are for Gargoyles, then head to the Tomb of the Kings and kill the Undead Gardians as they allways drop slayer weapons (gargoyle only but you can alter them to normal with a good smith)

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I wasn't aware you could alter gargoyle weapons to human/elf. I thought it only worked one way. Human/elf to gargoyle.

6. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Oh my appologies, i thought it worked both ways.