1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Slides a Tiny Note Onto The Forum*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tina Small, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

A good friend talked me out of letting my houses drop. So at the moment I have several accounts active again just to save my Siege, Atlantic, and Origin places. I'm still very unhappy about the state of UO though, so I don't know how much I'll be around or what I'll be doing. I log in and have absolutely no direction or desire to do anything. In any event, though, I wanted to say hi and let people know so no one wastes time camping a house that isn't going to drop.

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Aww snap!

Just kidding. I think I am accessed to most of yer houses anyway.

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

When it looked like I might not be coming back, the house access lists were significantly trimmed by my guildmates who didn't know as many people on Siege. I'll slowly work on filling them up again as I catch people online.

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Shame Shame Tina, You told me your done and that pushed me to sell my account as well.
    *grumbles*