1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slight bug with the property viewing mod

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Guido_LS, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Interesting bug with the property weight/enhance/reward mod - think the picture pretty much says it all...

Attached Files:

2. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, I think I have it figured out - the current mod doesn't recognize the fact that this item is already enhanced (with Dull Copper), and therefor isn't adding in the durability kick from the enhancement -

[​IMG] vs [​IMG]

(and yes, if I had the 10 crystal shards, I'd probably kick it up to 50DI - I'd of preferred for it to have been a straight dragon slayer, but oddly, Lava Serpent Crust is a lot easier to gather than White Pearls...)

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

What I know is that the two item properties mods tend to not work together really well, at least the latest versions don't. The best I was able to do was use an older version of Highlighting with the newest version (that I know of) of Evaluator and tweak the max property color to gold.

The rest I have to leave yup to the real coders :p I just put things together and play with the texture graphics and XML... LUA is beyond me.