1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slime Sightings?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Tina Small, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Figured it's time to start a "slime sightings" thread for Origin, since we now have Publish 57. The Publish 57 design notes (http://update.uo.com/design_512.html) seem to indicate they won't be found in dungeons....

2. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

Slimes sighted right now!

In Minoc surounded by generals and all sorts of nasties.

Edit: Just realized a plague spawn got in my cursors way as I hit print screen, but trust me they are there.

Attached Files:

• Z.jpg
      Z.jpg
      File size:
      91.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

ok, im there now, and they are not. :(

4. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

They were their earlier. Unfortunately all I did was die a bunch trying to catch them.

5. Anyone seen them of late?

6. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

Not I. Have been looking though. I've gone through 2 pairs of horse shoes already...

7. OriginsSyn

OriginsSyn Guest

Found them! Sorcerer's dungeon, 2nd level in the big round room. I've led what monsters I could away, but they may still be hanging around!

8. Kytsumi

Kytsumi Guest

I've been looking and looking since the start of the event, I've never found the slimes. I only have maybe two hours within any given day to play. Even though the event's been extended until the end of this week, I've not had the oppourinity to participate. Any help on predicting where and when the slimes will appear would be helpful.

9. Intoxication

Intoxication Guest

they are at the hedge maze right now