1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slime Spotting

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by mutau, Jan 8, 2009.

1. mutau

mutau Guest

Anyone spotted where they are?

2. I'd read on UHall that some shards have spotted them in the Necromancer arena... never been there, myself.

3. OK, seriously... that's embarrassing... the slimes last night were about 2-3 screens away from my house at the Necromancer Arena, so I really had no excuse not to see them!!

I'd read that they do "damage" to you, but you don't die (which was one of my concerns because my fisher's not exactly combat-hardened)... well, even in a "safe" location such as the arena, I still found myself OooOOOOoooing fairly soon as I couldn't cure the poisons they'd gotten me with... Olive Green Forest Green and a Dark Grey were the only colors I saw in the area, though.

4. mutau

mutau Guest

where is this necromancers arena?

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

The Arena is a short run North Of the Entrance to Doom

6. mutau

mutau Guest

TY TY for the quick reply!

7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Yw Hope that helps

8. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

I went to the Necromancer Arena and couldnt find them =/ have they moved?

9. Santos

Santos Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ANyone????

10. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Fire Dungeon Fel

11. mutau

mutau Guest

They moved from Fel Fire to Tokuno's Bushido Dojo, but now are gone? any new sightings? Only a few more days left i hear.