1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Swordsmanship] Slimes & SC

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Risso, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is it true that having the Spell Channeling mod on your weapon will stop slimes from damaging the weapon's durability so much?

2. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, if you are looking to do the baracoon spawn I'd use a plain weapon SC -1 with hit area for the first two spawns and then swap to a better (hld/hla/SS/whatever instead of SC) for third and fourth level.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Whoa never knew that! I will have to try it. I've just been burning through radiant scimitars. Fortunately this is easy to make:

DI 40
    HSL 44
    HML 44
    HFA 44
    Repond Slayer

Then enhance with Bronze.

Does this SC trick work with the grizzles in the Passage of Tears mini-champ?

5. Picus at the office

Picus at the office Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd add that it might be worth the effort of figuring out the average resist for the first two levels of that spawn and have the hit area match the lowest average.

I do this for all my "level" weapons and it helps alot.