1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slimes?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by lady_pearl, Dec 18, 2008.

1. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

Any sightings yet? Lyla The Researcher is in Jhelom near the docks...

2. Adara

Adara Guest

I had heard that they were showing up at the farms outside brit but couldnt find any....

Has anyone info on where they are currently on Chessy?

3. rockytriton

rockytriton Guest

I just asked EM Tailspin, he said he doesn't know where they are. So I asked him if he knew if they were even spawning anywhere at all and he said he didn't know. What is the purpose of this guy?????

4. Adara

Adara Guest

LOL...and to think, you might get some info there too.....mmmm

well i dont see them around brit of late and have been checking around more....

If anyone know where they are lets share the info

5. EM's are not GM's. They are regular players hired by Mythic to play the role of "event moderator", they don't have inside info on anything either. They make up story lines pass them through Mythic/EA, then set it up to go through. I just hope the one we did get isn't a complete Tram player, and does some Fel stuff as well.

6. I spoke with Tailsping and Dudley and asked them that very question, about whether there would be Fel-only events. It was indicated there would be some, as well as a few directly involving pvp.