1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slimes

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Tom_Builder, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone find any? I've been running around all over and cant seem to find any.

2. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

currently our acid slime friends are in the farming feilds of west brit, close to the mountain pass headin to yew/skara x roads...have fun chasin em lol...probably move somewhere else by tomorrow and i think were the first shard to find em btw

3. Jonny boy mccoy

Jonny boy mccoy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well the slimes can be killed i killed one this moring for a whole 29 gold yay! took my suit down to 0 255 :( ill be posting it on yourtube if anyone wants to see later today after 4 pm central time so have fun trying to kill them dose anyone know if there gonna be any neon ones like on the japans shards ?

4. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Suppose to be for 3 wks & 2 days each color. all we can do is hope for a couple of neons

5. Jonny boy mccoy

Jonny boy mccoy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend