1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Slim's shadow veil

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Julias Edo, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Julias Edo

Julias Edo Adventurer

is this Slim's shadow veil you can buy in the how much?

I never see.

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

#2 DJAd, Oct 2, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  3. Tier 5 Dog

Tier 5 Dog Journeyman

You can almost 100% guarantee they will make a replica version soon as they have done with every exclusive item that gives an advantage in PvP.

Initially with sash etc.

The turning point for me was when they made the replica Bracers of Alchemical Devastation...

4. Peekay

Peekay Slightly Crazed

They do this with what were supposed to be "unique" items end up getting massively duped... It's sort of their way of giving the dupers the middle finger, since it will ruin the market on their duped items.

5. Tier 5 Dog

Tier 5 Dog Journeyman

Yeah I mean, to my knowledge the Alchemical Bracers were not massively duped, which I why I was surprised they released the replica version.

6. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

i doubt they will replica this item, since its still attainable (but might as well be impossible). I'm pretty sure anything they made replicas of before was strictly because you couldn't get them anymore, so they made lesser versions of them you could get.