1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Slither - Owned By No One!

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Vertex, Feb 19, 2010.

1. Vertex

Vertex Guest

I've been doing Medusas for a very, very long time, and finally I got my first non-Gargoyle artifact drop into my pack!

To my surprise, it was none other than Slither -- Owned by No One!

First:

Is "Owned by No One" standard faire for all Slithers, or is mine rare?

I have not equipped the Slither talisman yet on the off-chance that this is rare.

Just out of curiosity, I'm seeing if anyone on this forum would venture a guess as to how much this talisman could be sold for.

Thank you in advance!

- Vertex

Attached Files:

2. Not all slithers come like this. I bet this is worth a considerable amount more then a plain slither as it will be blessed for whoever equips it.

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

"Owned by no one" is overrated. You can't insure it so it's no good to use on another character. The cost comparison of the extra millions in gold to buy it vs. the gold lost to insure & re-insure upon death doesn't add up. Even at the new 800gp level for artifacts you'd have to die 12,500 times if you paid say a 10 million gold premium for that.

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The owned by Conjurer's Trinket ranges from 10 to about 25 million and you can't get those any more. I don't know how difficult it is to get just a normal slither, but a very rough guess at a fair price is 5-10 million. If they are pretty hard to get, say around the difficulty of a crimson cincture, then it could go for more. Congrats by the way. It's a cool thing to get. :)

5. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Normal Slithers are 60-70m right now at least. So yours would have to be about 100m.

6. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

You forgot to mention only that one char can equip it and it is normally more than 10million gold, I think someone just suggested it was 30-40 million more, so 50,000 deaths? wonder how long that would take to accomplish.....pretty sure in 50,000 deaths I can make more than 40 million xD

7. Capt.E

Capt.E Guest

The owned by no one is so the person that kills you doesn't get your gold. Jeez, I thought everyone knew that. Who cares if it costs more?? It's the holy crap effect, "that guy is only worth XXXX gp's?!??!!"

8. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If you're interested in selling, I'm very interested in buying. :thumbup1:

Please PM me or 375785367

9. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Exactly. Plus blessed cloth hats. Plus PBD'd armour. Plus blessed anniversy token items like leggings of ember and shamino's xbow. Plus blessed haven newbie quest weapons/armour/jewelry. Plus virtue armour set.

I play dirty.