1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Small Blackrock

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Jun 3, 2012.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My crafter has a bank filling with this and , I think, my understanding is that it isn't good for much except some kind of turn in thing - if that.. If I can turn this stuff in somewhere, can someone tell me what city to go to and who to give it to. This isn't crystalline blackrock.

Thanks for any pointers...I just want to clear out a bank and get whatever ya get for it. If it's good for anything I'll sell it to whomever wants it.

Jack Nickelson

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

You can turn them in for the spring clean up. Blackrock the lil ones are worth 10 points per lil rock.

I always turned most of them in, simply cuz they useless. You can either place a trash barrel in your own home, secure it and then toss stuff in for clean up. You can also clk on an item by a trashbarrel for *appraisal* for turning them in. Either the home trashbarrel *after ya secure it* or use the trash barrels by Zento mint etc.

The clean up officers are in New Mag., Bucs Den, etc. and clearly are labeled *clean up officers* whom give us rewards, for the points we accumulated for turning in stuffs over time like holiday items/ holiday cards, old easter eggs whatever we have too many of, and etc. misc. junk, it all adds up. Some items just are worth 0 points or not part of *clean up*. PS. Always use the same single chr. for anything you turn in, that way you are not splitting your points earned for clean up turn in points before they end this clean up, over 2 or more of yourselves. :) And some things like old christmas gift boxes are worth 6,500 points per, so it all adds up, I mean how many holiday gift boxes do any of us need ?

When I took my vendors down, all the higher end carp. items went into clean up, heck even frost wood chairs got me a few extra points above all the holiday stuff, dumb pieces of black rock etc. that I turned in.

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

You can make blackrock stew if you did the quest to get the recipe. Otherwise just throw them in a trashcan for points.

Do not secure your trashcan, if you do then things you put into it take up storage space until it is emptied.

4. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Blackrock stew > I'll buy those blackrocks from ya, not sure what they are worth though. Won't be online for most of the day though. Lemme know if ya want to sale. Thanks!

5. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah, but that's only 3 minutes, if you don't secure it you can't fill the trash can all the way up because it has a weight limit.