1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

small bug

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lorddog, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i had 1100 fur's in bank and they normally weigh 1 stone each so it was 1100 weight. When i first moved 333 of them to myself I noticed they weighted around 100 or so. so i keep doing that until finially i had all 1100 on me and weighing only around 250-350 (i forget). I was able to move my fur's to my house in 1 shot.

Lorddog

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

There have been a lot of wieght changes lately. Maybe this is one of them?

3. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Now if the Devs would make it to where I could shed 30 lbs. when I leave the bank....

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes...the fur does change weight when you unstack it then restack it. It becomes 1/10th weight, like feathers.

I have experienced another problem... when you go through a moongate with the new weight, it reverts back to the 1 stone weight per fur, and I became overweight and too tired to move in a few steps!

Beware of this bug! Be sure to restack to lessen weight again until the devs fix it!