1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Carpentry] Small FYI on stonecrafting

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Petra Fyde, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    My crafter on Europa just read the recipe 'Stone Anvil East'
  2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    My crafter learned that one, too. I still havent mined any granite. (I simply value ingots too high. *g*) But maybe thats on Europa only. I even tried to sell said recipe at the trades forum and havent got any bid on it.
    If there were ever a market for crafting recipes, t-hunting has ruined that one. *giggles* I nearly got a heartache when i ve found a recipe for an overseer thundered blade for 10k. (That one was one of the rarest recipes .... on the other hand ... what does the average t-hunter know about crafting. :D ) I found it interesting, that threat there were even recipes for bone machetes offered in the mentioned threat , which were only available through a quest yet.
  3. I got the Stone Anvil (east) recipe a couple days ago. I think it's great that we have another way to get these recipes!

Although, I really can't tell much difference between the east and south anvils. *scratches head*
  4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

One faces east, the other faces south. :lol: