1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Small Shard Contacts? How do you Keep in touch?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Lord Sir Scott, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering how everyone on this shard kept up with one another in regards to contacting each other...
    i personaly Have never been big on running my UO client With other 3rd partys but as sonoma grows smaller i guess i will have to catch up with the times so to speak....
    So i wonder what you all use? i have ICQ And yahoo but thoese only seem to work for single player contacts.... Heard of the Ventro and team speak but as it seems these all need more info to contact folks i guess ill ask here about them as well...

Basicly how do you contact each other? Is is public? and can i get in on the cross talk for sonoma?

Thanks
    SS

2. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

As far as my despise goes for ICQ, it is what I use most. In game, the people I play most often with are my guildmates. So it's easy to log in, open guild roster and see who is currently logged into the game. From there I simply use guild chat. I also use vent, but you will find most often those are restricted to guild/alliance users.

3. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

hehe yeah, to many secrets lol...Sorta figured as much but i thought id ask for fun...

4. ICQ, AIM, TeamSpeak and Ventrillo. Obviously not all running at once :p.

5. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ICQ, Vent and guildchat. Then I sometimes get seen and pulled over. Alot of the folks I talk to on Sonoma I use guildchat or vent as they are guildmates.

6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

then tell everyone to get into TS.

then we just hang out in TS all night.

we have a couple TS servers.
    one that we use for seceret guild stuff, like cyber sex night (*sigh* i wish we had a few girls in the guild.....)
    and one or two that we use for public stuff, such as the faction event on ATL, we have that one open to anyone who is in the same faction as us.

is there not a chat system in game where anyone and everyone can log into?
    im pretty sure there is....

let me log in and check.