1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Small Soul Forge...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Lady Raja, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone got one of these yet on Siege? Do they function just like the normal size ones do? And of course, who is selling one of these to me? :p

:mylittlepony: Thanks!

2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

I have only seen one at Fish market on siege and on production shards. (and broken down big ones)

3. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Not really the answer I was looking for... :p

:mylittlepony:Thanks!

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There are two types of "Small" soulforges: 1.) Is about a 4 tile item that is only deco and comes from the primeval lich spawn, and 2.) Is a one-tile item that is functional and comes as a drop from Scalis. I have not seen one of those on Siege - but I did get one on Atlantic.

5. Wolfman

Wolfman Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The morning crew of Gilfane got 3 of them so far. We traded one of them for 40 more white fishing nets (which got us one more/ the third one) and the other two are in use. I think there is a konga line of Gilfane players waiting in line to get their hands on one of these, so my best suggestion is: Get a hunting crew going and try to get one for yoursef......
    But: Loot Distribution with mobs that have special drops (like scallis or Corgul) is bugged since they changed it so that healer and bards not in a party get looting rights too. Quiet often only one attacker (and most of the time that is not even the top damager but a healer or bard) gets looting rights (and with this also the only chance for a drop). So we are saving our white nets for now in hopes that they fix this bug.

6. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for all the information! I appreciate yours answer to my questions! :)

:mylittlepony: Thanks!