1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

small soulforge stuck since last changes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kas Althume, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dear devteam,

ever since your "fixed" the small soulforges i can not deed them anymore. Before your fix i would just deed the forge, place on the boat, sail around, get back home, redeed and place in my house again.

When you added security measures it became stuck in my house. Not the owner and no coowner can remove the forge. Please fix the bug your coded into the system. Thanks.

2. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

it works fine for me... remember that you must double click it to redeed and not use the axe :p

Probably a GM may fix it... good luck :D

3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I had the same problem with a vet shield couldn't get it down with the house owner, or with coowners. I decided to go through, and try the other characters on the house owners account. 3rd character on the account I was able to take the shield down. Looks like its setup to be the character that placed it.

4. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Sorry for the late reply.

I know that i have to doubleclick the forge. I've done the redeed/place cycle often enough. I tried the house owner and the char that placed the soul forge. It is on SP so i can not test other characters on that account :).

If it works for you pinco then i will call for a gm. Seems to be my forge only then. I thought it might be a general problem.

Thanks.

*edit* GM fixed it already. Fast one. ;)

5. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

sometimes you just need to show to that items who's their master :whip:

6. Adol

Adol Certifiable

I've got a 10 year Ultima Anniversary statue (the vase with the UO logo) which is equally stuck to the floor, which I've left there for a few months as it wasn't too frustrating to click it when off adventuring... I'll give trying to move it with every character a go though and see if that helps! But I wanted to comment just to add that it may not be the soulforge that's bugged if his shield and my vase also got stuck?

7. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Still not fixed.

Unable to re-deed small soul forge by double clicking.