1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Small Soulforge

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Pinco, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Why can't be used to alter items? :(

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Because it's not a soulforge? I have no idea... I can't seem to use mine for anything. Always get the message that I need to be standing near a soulforge.

I gave up on it being anything but deco shortly after I got it.

3. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There are two types... one is purely deco and comes from the Primeval Lich spawn...

The other is a rare drop from Scalis. This one looks somewhat like the elven forge without the upper framework. This one is functional.

4. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

I speak about the one from scalis that comes in deed... it doesn't work for alter items, just for imbuing and unraveling :/

5. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie

I dont think you can alter things at a normal soulforge anyway, can you? dont you need to be next to an anvil/forge for smith items? (and u shouldnt need to be anywhere in particular for tailoring items)

6. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

you need only a soulforge to alter items.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

The one I'm talking about IS the one from Scalis.... I was "fortunate" enough to get it on my first Scalis adventure.

I've never gotten it to work anytime I've tried doing much of anything with it I'm always told that I need to be near a soulforge to do that... Funny but I thought it WAS a soulforge.

I gave up trying to use it ages ago.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Strange. I have used one successfully both in my crafting house, and on the Brit-boat. Maybe they fixed something and it would be worth trying again.

9. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

I have only the small soulforge at home and it's working for imbue or unravel, but doesn't work for alter items...

and on TC there is no fix for it :|

10. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

because its the same as a regular soulforge you place in a house just does not work with them have to go to one of the ones that has been placed in the world as permanent features

11. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

no, the regular soulforge works perfectly for alter items, like this should do...