1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smelly baits

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Doubleplay, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Has anyone else noticed that these seem to have stopped dropping? I have not received a smelly bait in the last 100 or so monger quests. The only things I can think of is that they are no longer dropping, or I am not receiving any because all my orders are for lots of 20.

2. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I received a smelly bait about a week or so ago. That being said, I still think fish monger quests are buggy.

3. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

I got one on Sunday while doing some. It was for a Barracuda.

I have not seen a Lava Hook in a long time. Anyone gotten one of those recently?

4. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for replies. Will keep plugging for smelly bait. I have been pulling lava hooks regularly.

5. Conrad99

Conrad99 Guest

THX good to know. I guess it is just my luck.

6. Got to love the Random Number Generator (RNG), my woman gets so irritated with me cause the chars on my accounts always get the good stuff on the first try and hers takes about 1,000 tried to get the same item lol.

7. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My woman has exactly the opposite problem yours does. For example, she got me on the first try.