1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

smith bods broken??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Jul 26, 2012.

  1. whiterabbit

    whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,748
    Likes Received:
    3,125
    been turning in bods for POF 1-15 shadow except. 20 dull except. all i been getting is +5 ming gloves goteen 2 POF in 3 days. has sumin changed on turn ins for {POF?
     
  2. Basara

    Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    592
    How many BODs did you turn in? Those BODs are 10% chance of the gloves, 90% POF.
     
  3. whiterabbit

    whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,748
    Likes Received:
    3,125
    bout 20-30 over 3 days
     
  4. Parnoc

    Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2004
    Messages:
    1,066
    Likes Received:
    483
    Just turned in 6 - 10pc shadow, 6 - 15 pc shadow, and 8 - 20 pc DC and didn't get a single glove, not broke for me. The RNG can be exceedingly cruel sometimes but to only get 2 powder out of 20 turnins? You sure they were the right BOD's?
     
  5. Storm

    Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2004
    Messages:
    7,469
    Likes Received:
    361
    I just turned in 12 mixed and got pof every time
     
  6. Lady Storm

    Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2006
    Messages:
    3,750
    Likes Received:
    1,562
    I can add in that I have done the same thing a few times in the last 2 weeks and gotten 3 out of 4 turn in's POF on the 90% bods.... it is the RNG I thought too.
     
  7. FrejaSP

    FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2001
    Messages:
    17,292
    Likes Received:
    3,243
    I turned in around a 20 mixed yesterday, I only got 1 pair of gloves, look like you got all the bad luck here.
    Just like trying to imbue something at 20 % chance for success, sometimes, it success first time, other times it can take 20 try before success RNG don't always like me.
     
  8. whiterabbit

    whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,748
    Likes Received:
    3,125
    thank you all i'll just take a few days off see wot happens. Yes i turned in the right bods,many were bribed up, dunno if that makes a diff?
     
  9. whiterabbit

    whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,748
    Likes Received:
    3,125
    ok did 4 bods today for pof. none yesterday. 1st thing i got for a 15 shadow ring sleaves was a PROSPECTORS TOOL !!!! tried 3 more got pof for all 3. Uo gods are messin wif me !!!! prospector tool INDEED . laufs
     
  10. Petra Fyde

    Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2001
    Messages:
    30,889
    Likes Received:
    5,175
    prospectors tool is correct for 15 shadow normal quality. Are you sure the bod you turned in was except?
     
  11. Basara

    Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2003
    Messages:
    8,469
    Likes Received:
    592
    There is a rare bug occasionally where an exceptional gives a normal reward (I've had it happen to me with a large that should have been a gold hammer) - but more often than not it's user error on the BOD type.

    That said, to me the new RNG has either been as bad or WORSE than the old one, or that the new RNG is only getting applied to combat.
     
  12. whiterabbit

    whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2003
    Messages:
    7,748
    Likes Received:
    3,125
    yerg was exceptional
    . meees peeepers beees goos
    but meees gets 4 pof next 4 bods...........YAY
    *hands all ice cream cones*