1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smith bods messed up?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Silly Seadog, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Silly Seadog

Stratics Veteran It's My Birthday

Arrrr, were blacksmith bod generation affected by something recently? O'er the past 2 weeks or so, I been gettin' 99% exceptional weapons! :sad3:

'Fore then I were gettin' about 50% colored (at 105 smithin'). The issue seemed ta start about when I done ate a 120 Smithin' scroll!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Not heard any other reports of it, but not been able to check myself, either - I live too close to the Yew Graveyard, and I've put BODs on the back burner, since 4 of my 6 BOD runners would die stepping outside, from all the shadow Fiends and other baddies that people have lured down to my Crossroads homes from the graveyard.

3. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

I have received three colored platemail and three weapons in last two days with 120 blacksmithing.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

Sory to hear that I think ive donr just that a few times Opps. Ill be a littl more considerate from now on 8)

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I also have 120 smithing. We smiths still have to suffer the randomness of collecting BODs. Some days I get nice colored bods and other days nothing but weapons Junk.