1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

SMITH SBODS - Looking to buy or trade

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by lisaandmike, Jul 18, 2010.

1. lisaandmike

lisaandmike Guest

I am trying to get back into crafting and I have burned through all of my lower level smith bods and would like to have more. I have some tailoring bods I can trade, gold if you want to sell them, or other items that you might need. Just send me a message on here if you have some, and let me know the details.
  2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Mar 18, 2003
    Did you find a "Buyer" for your 200 million gold you were "giving" away?
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    The alliance of guilds that hosts LOST Auction recently acquired a departing member's BOD collection.

I'll check with the other crafters to see if they wish to part with the iron BODs and the colored ones that don't go to decent larges.