1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Smithing: Did all my dreams come true??

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by RazicGL, Mar 6, 2013.

1. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, Due to real life getting in the way I have not logged in in a while, Until last night! first thing i see in chat is a fel keep for sale, I go take a loot and its one I have passed while mining a million times and though... I would love that place! bought it!

OK now for the real thing! I have always hated not beoing able to use much other than leather / woodland for making suits... when filling some iron bods las niight I had to do a double take on the resists! Did they FINALLY give metal armour a rework in terms of resist!!! if so this is amazing!

It might just be that I have not looked at the restst of the pieces for so long that they seem hihk but I am pretty sure I am not mistaken! Can anyone confirm??

many many thanks,
    Loken

2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I don't think they have altered the resists for a long time, but there is an armour revamp in the works and they are trying to make metal armour useful again.

Where is your Fel keep? Just interested.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Like hen said the rework is on TC right now and none of the changes are final as of yet

4. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

hi man, keep is west of minoc mate, near woods and nice mining spot

5. chise2

chise2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I donlt know if they have reworked resists anytime in the past several years for metal armor. However assuming they don't pull it *I doubt they will* But ingots did get an upgrade in the latest update to the newest publish on test center. :) http://stratics.com/community/threads/uo-com-updated-publish-81-on-tc1.295967/ Post number 11 helps explain it more as well.

6. RazicGL

RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This was a big help thank you, I am going to wait until I have done some messing around before I start any serious suit making but I can't wait to make my assassin a suit. Really looking forward to making something other than leather / woodland!

chise2 likes this.